July 13, 2020 Update: We are open.
Yes, we’re still open. Gov Newsom’s July 13th announcement does not apply to dental professionals.
Guidance from the California Department of Public Health and San Diego Department of Health has allowed us to restart care to our patients.
Our goal is to make scheduling you as easy as possible. My priority is to make it as safe as possible for you and my staff.
- Our team will contact you via text, email or phone to schedule you for upcoming appointments in mid-to-late May. We ask for your cooperation if appointments are not immediately available. As well, please feel free to call to make an appointment. A COVID19 health survey is required either via text, email or in person at the appointment.
- Procedural changes will occur at your appointment in order to observe safe distances and to comply with re-opening guidelines. These procedures may change, but currently:
1. You must wear a face covering in our office even though you will
take it off once seated in our dental chair.
2. Your temperature will be taken at check-in and a short COVID health survey is again required.
3. You will then be asked to wait in your car and we will text you when ready.
4. Before entering treatment area, you will need to use hand sanitizer.
5. Before sitting, you will be asked to rinse your mouth, 30 seconds, with a peroxide solution or Listerine.
NEW, ADDITIONAL INFECTION CONTROL STEPS
NEW infection control steps include the use of newly developed high-volume evacuation systems used in your mouth that reduce aerosols or spray. Additionally, high level filtration masks are now used that prevent the transmissions of tiny spray droplets or aerosols. Also, full face shields are used when feasible to protect both patient and staff from sharing germs. Gowns are also used to prevent the spreading of germs for everyone’s safety. Finally, with added vigilance, we will also be continually disinfecting common areas. You may be asked to wait outside while we take this proactive step. Our sterilization and infection control protocols have always exceeded the requirements mandated by the CDC, the California Department of Health and the San Diego County Department of Health. We have always used hospital grade cleaners and disinfectants on List N of the CDC approved disinfectants that address COVID 19; we have always used UV treated filtered water and continuous water line disinfectants. Our dental chairs are more than 10 feet apart, almost
Given these extra precautionary measures, if you feel uncomfortable given the current situation, we respect your decision and are happy to help you when you’re ready. You can always reach out to us for a teledentistry appointment should you have a specific concern or problem.
I am grateful to have you as patients and am thankful for your support. I cannot wait to see you as we get underway with the ‘new normal’.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Our Most Popular Dental Services
Crossings Dental In Vista, CA. Is a Full Service Dental Office
Dr. Murasko is a highly trained dental implant professional who has completed thousands of procedures using the latest technology and materials. Learn about the options we use to correct broken or missing teeth.
Why Choose Crossings Dental?
If you desire a trustworthy dentist who will tell you his honest opinion on your range of treatment options, a dentist who does not play games with prices, a dentist who has a brand new facility, the latest equipment and top training, Dr. Murasko’s office, Crossings Dental, is the right dental office for you.
- Over 14 years of training and experience
- A new office that is clean and equipped with the latest technology
- Private and comfortable dental areas
- No revolving doctors — You get the personal care, consultations, and treatment directly from Dr. Murasko
- You do not need Dental insurance at Crossings Dental
Request A Dental Appointment
Crossings Dental Location
Crossings Dental is only minutes from Carlsbad Palomar airport, Bressi Ranch, San Marcos and Vista Shadowridge.
2351 South Melrose Dr.
Vista CA 92081
Dentist Phone: 1-760-598-8881
Crossings Dental Office Hours
Monday 9 AM – 5:30 PM
Tuesday 9 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday 9 AM – 4:30 PM
Thursday 9 AM – 5 PM
Friday – Administration from 9 AM to 12 PM